Wondering what to pack? Northernmost Maine's weather can be tracked online here.
Scroll down for real time pictures of Fort Kent and towns southward. The first picture, Dickey Bridge, is near where Coordinator Joan Lee lives. Fort Kent Main Street shows weather a few blocks from campus.
UMFK Campus Mapcourtesy of University of Maine, Fort Kent
Key to Campus Map
- 1. Nadeau Hall: Classrooms, faculty offices, teleconference room, meeting rooms
- 2. Fox Auditorium: Auditorium, canteen
- 3. Cyr Hall: Classrooms, president's office, offices, bookstore, greenhouse, art studio
- 4. Crocker Hall: Old dorms — this is where overflow housing will be, in the event we need it
- 5. Physical Plant:
- 6. Nowland Hall: Dining facility
- 7. Powell Hall: Exercise room, classrooms, faculty, staff offices
- 8. Acadian Archives: A state-of-the-art, climate-controlled, etc. facility
- 9. Blake Library: Library where Publications Exhibit will be held
- 10. Old Model School: Faculty offices, classrooms, computer lab (there are other computer labs on campus)
- 15. The Lodge: A three year old dorm, Adirondak style. We have two floors reserved for conference attendees
- 16. Sports Center: Sports facility, some classrooms
Walking south one can walk up the hill to the ski slopes. The Fish River empties into the St. John River off to the left. Everything is within walking distance. The road going horizontally across the lower part of the map is Pleasant Street which connects with Highway 161, which goes directly to Caribou and Presque Isle.
Map of Fort Kent, ME
View Larger Map